Saturday 20 February 2016

If I were a Doctor (A Short Essay)

                                                                       If I were a Doctor

I had always dreamt of becoming a doctor. If I were a doctor, I would be a very respectable person in my society. I would work hard for curing my patients. I would not like to be a doctor just for the sake of earning money. I would work to help poor people and provide them my treatment.

I would open a hospital with very good facilities and modern machines and equipment for the treatment of patients. Here I would serve my facilities to the poor free of cost. I have seen that the poor people are not able to get proper treatment due to lack of money. In private hospitals, the costs are very high and in government hospitals there are not enough facilities to serve the people. So in such a situation, the poor usually have to suffer. This thing bothers me the most and compels me to do something for the betterment of the poor.

Along with other facilities, I would take special care of hygiene in my hospital. Hygienic environment can only help to cure patients fast. I would also provide information to the people about various diseases so that they can prevent them. I would organise camps in villages and provide my services to the people living there. I would fulfill my duty and responsibilities towards the people with great determination. I would spend my life serving to the poor.


Jyoti Bishnoi

Class 10

Session 2015-16



NOTE: This is an impromptu essay written by the author. It was written during a class test in English subject.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks my dream is too to be a doctor and my thinking idea is same as yours.I am just 11 years ole but from the age of my 5th I thought that everyone want to be a engineer,model,fashion designer,tea teacher,why a least people are interested in doctring so I thought I would a doctor when I am an adult for not earning money only ,for not making My future,but also saving life's of more than thousand people including poor people.And I would not take money from the poor people as they are also humans we should also show nationalnism to them. Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete